11 WAYS TO FILL YOUR NOTEBOOKS
If you are just a little like me you are a proud owner of thousand different notebooks. It doesn’t matter if blue, pink or grey; you have them all. You can never have enough of them, right? I get it. I really do. What you are actually can use them for? No idea but they are too cute to walk away.
11 Ways To Fill Your Beautifully Cute Notebooks:
- Moments/Emotions: I have one book just for moments that I can’t forget about and the emotions that come with that moment. Some situations in life are just kinda magical and you don’t want to forget about them.
- Goals: I also have a section for my goals. It is important to me to write them don’t because otherwise I wouldn’t know what to wake up for in the morning. You can have daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals. Where do you want to be in the future? Writing that down helps you to focus on achieving them.
- Fears/Struggles: Writing down your fears will help you to realize what you are scared of. Struggling with certain things in life is normal; writing them down will allow you to accept them.
- Podcast: You’re addicted to podcast like me but don’t want to forget everything that you learned from them?
- Book quotes: Oh man, I LOVE book quotes. Beautifully written words are so impactful; you just have to write them down.
- Ideas: Many of you probably already do this, especially when you are a writer. Sometimes ideas just pop up in your head, and forgetting about them would be a total shame.
- Self-development: What have you learned about yourself? What do you still struggle with? Here is place for that.
- Flow of thoughts: Write all your thoughts down that come to your mind for about ten minutes. And even if you’re thinking that you don’t think anything (wow that was so confusing), you still do (;
- Achievements: A list of all your achievement will help you in tough situations. It reminds you what you already have accomplished and that you can belief in yourself.
- Calligraphy: If you are a bit artsy or creative you will love this. You will suck at the beginning (I still totally suck at it) but you will get better. And it is totally fun.
- Books: I love reading books. But I have read so many that I can’t remember them all. I bought books twice before because I could not remember anything about them. This was so helpful for me!
Have you found other ways to fill your notebooks? I would love to know. <3 You want to turn one into a calendar? Check this post out.
Have a lovely day!