GET TO KNOW YOURSELF BETTER
Sometimes you are asking yourself who you truly are and what you want to do with your life?
It is pretty damn hard to actually know who you are and to realize what you want. Sit down with a coffee or tea, and really try to do the following. It will help you, pinky promise!
How it helped me? Writing the answers down helped me to realize what makes me to the person I am now. It also helped to form my dreams into words, and therefore putting focus on achieving them.
By answering the following ten questions you will get to know yourself better and maybe even explore another side of you.
- What matters (most) to me?
- What are my strengths?
- What do I like about other people? (Shows you how you really want to be)
- What am I grateful for?
- What do I want to change about my life/personality? What is my weakness?
- What do I think about me? Is it positive or negative?
- What am I passionate about?
- What or who makes me be relaxed?
- What would you do if you had one month left to live? With who would you spend your time with?
- What do my dreams tell me?
Rather than looking for another blog post that talks about self-development, try to do it like I said. Actually do and think about it. Don’t rush with the answers because you’re thinking you have to answer them right now. Write however much you want. I think I wrote about three pages and I could have written so much more!
That was all the talking from me. Now go and try to get your brain going.
Have you figured out something that you haven’t realized before and that you want to share with me? I would love to know.